- An Open Letter to the Profession by Kiarah Grace Kelly
- Future Leaders: An Election!
- the Power of Connection in New Lawyer Life
- Listen Up – A Week of Podcast Recommendations to Keep the Working Week Ticking Along…
- To the Graduating Class of 2018!
Sharing is Caring
Being a new entrant into the legal profession is daunting, and it doesn’t help that the industry we’ve worked so hard to get into is changing before our eyes.
I’ve always processed things by sharing, I really could talk under water. To be honest, at this point in my career I’m overwhelmed, nervous, excited, expectant and reluctant; all at the same time.
Join me here as I discuss all the things that rattle around in my head which surround how to be a ‘baby lawyer’. Whether it be tips and tricks, news on innovation and newlaw, stories of my wins, or just plain old panicked ramblings, you’ll find it all here…