- How to Make the Most of Those New Year Good Vibes
- Three Ways that Early Career Lawyers Can Help Survivors of DV to Thrive…
- An Open Letter to the Profession by Kiarah Grace Kelly
- Future Leaders: An Election!
- the Power of Connection in New Lawyer Life
Sharing is Caring
I’ve always processed things by sharing, I really could talk under water. To be honest, a life in law is overwhelming, nerve inducing, exciting, promising and a bit magic; all at the same time.
Join me here as I discuss all the things that rattle around in my head which surround how to be a really great lawyer, committed to great outcomes for clients. Whether it be tips and tricks, news on innovation and newlaw, stories of my wins, or just plain old panicked ramblings, you’ll find it all here…